Intersex Community Forums | Bodies Like Ours  

Go Back   Intersex Community Forums | Bodies Like Ours > Bodies Like Ours > General Health Issues

General Health Issues Have a question that may not fit into other forums? Here is the place to ask questions and learn.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-12, 08:26 PM
Poser Posse

Intersex or Just Hirsute?

Hi 0822,

You seem to have much in common with Marky, who also just joined this forum. Most of what I wrote to him could also apply to you. See the recent thread "Need Help ASAP".

My answer to your question is a definite, unequivocal, "maybe" and a suggestion that you gather more information and seek the advice of an endocrinologist. There can be health reasons to get a diagnosis, it is not just a gender issue. Also, if you are planning to pursue living male into the future, you will want to be working with an endocrinologist also.

Friendly greetings to all,

Peggy