Intersex Community Forums | Bodies Like Ours  

Go Back   Intersex Community Forums | Bodies Like Ours > Bodies Like Ours > General Health Issues

General Health Issues Have a question that may not fit into other forums? Here is the place to ask questions and learn.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-12, 12:48 AM

Maybe you might have an on-going yeasty situation? Sometimes doctors miss the simple answers. If you take antibiotics often, or eat a lot of non-organic meats (cows for example are often given lots of antibiotics), this can create a yeast imbalance in your body. There's a lot of folk remedies for this condition, none of which will do more than make you feel refreshed "down under". Ultimately, onsite, you are the one who knows about yourself! Anyway, having felt yeasty before myself, this is what I thought of when I read your post.